Business Visitor Visa
This visa allows you to visit the UK for business-related activities (but not for paid work) such as:
- attending a conference, meeting or training;
- taking part in a specific sports-related event;
- performing as an artist, entertainer or musician;
- doing research;
- taking a clinical attachment or observer post if you’re a doctor or dentist;
- taking the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sitting the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
An application is made for a standard visitor visa. Once your application is approved, you can stay in the UK for 6 months unless you’re an academic on sabbatical and coming to the UK for research up to 12 months. You cannot extend your leave or apply to settle in the UK under this route.
If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term standard visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years but you only can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
Making an application
At Axiom Stone, our team of professionals will work closely with your needs and objectives, thereby guiding you through the process to maximise your chances of obtaining a favourable outcome for your application. We achieve results in an efficient and timely manner and aim to continue our relationship once you have secured this visa and beyond.
To apply or to make an enquiry, please contact us on 0207 016 9341 or by e-mail to email@example.com to speak to our dedicated team of immigration professionals.
For more information about our prices for visitor visa services please follow the link below: